All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.74Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionDespite the fact that Maple is one of the most popular computer algebra systems on the market, surprisingly few users realise its potential for scientific visualisation. This book equips readers with the graphics tools needed on the voyage into the complex and beautiful world of curves and surfaces. A comprehensive treatment of Maples graphics commands and structures is combined with an introduction to the main aspects of visual perception, with priority given to the use of light, colour, perspective, and geometric transformations. Numerous examples cover all aspects of Maple graphics, and these may be easily tailored to the individual needs of the reader. The approach is context-independent, and as such will appeal to students, educators, and researchers in a broad spectrum of scientific disciplines. For the general user at any level of experience, this book will serve as a comprehensive reference manual. For the beginner, it offers a user-friendly introduction to the subject, with mathematical requirements kept to a minimum, while, for those interested in advanced mathematical visualisation, it explains how to maximise Maples graphical capabilities.
- Author(s)Grazyna Klimek,Maciej Klimek
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication19/04/2013
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight421 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1997
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.