All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs an exponent of the phemelogical tradition, Levinas ranks with Heidegger and Sartre; as a disciple of Husserl, he was one of the most independent and original interpreters of phemelogy. This volume collects most of Levina's articles on Husselian phemelogy as well as providing insight into the complexities and difficulties of Levina's thought for the expert.
- Author BiographyLevinas's important works in phenomenology include Existence and Existents, Totality and Infinity, and Northwestern University Press's The Theory of Intuition in Husserl's Phenomenology. He died in 1996.
- Author(s)Emmanuel Levinas
- PublisherNorthwestern University Press
- Date of Publication31/01/1998
- Series TitleStudies in Phenomenology and Existential Philosophy
- Place of PublicationEvanston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNorthwestern University Press
- Weight335 g
- Width152 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Translated byMichael B. Smith,Richard A. Cohen
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $41.79Trending at AU $43.10
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.61
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.15
- AU $43.41Trending at AU $48.90
- AU $30.57Trending at AU $33.73
- AU $17.85Trending at AU $25.07
- AU $11.97Trending at AU $20.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.