All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.61
About this product
- DescriptionKing David encouraged us to taste and see that the Lord is good (Psalm 34:8). Our heavenly Father serves up a feast of His truth, grace, peace, and freedom to us in abundance-and invites us to enjoy it! When we discover His goodness and truly count our blessings, it changes our entire outlook on life. In Discovering God's Goodness, you will explore what the Bible has to say about God's grace and what the Lord did to rescue you from the prison of sin. You will uncover how God's unmerited favor made it possible for you to be forgiven, redeemed, and restored so you could experience eternal life with Him. This is a blessing ne of us deserves-but God gives it to us anyway if we accept Him and live our lives for His glory. The Women of Faith(R) Bible Studies provide intriguing insights into topics that are relevant to women's lives today. Each guide includes twelve weeks of study, down-to-earth illustrations, and reflections to help you move the truth from your head to your heart. A leader's guide for use with small groups is also included.
- Author BiographyA self-described hot mess, Margaret Feinberg is a popular Bible teacher and speaker at churches and leading conferences such as Catalyst, Thrive, and Women of Joy. Her books, including The Organic God, The Sacred Echo, Scouting the Divine, Wonderstruck, Fight Back With Joy, and their corresponding Bible studies, have sold nearly one million copies and received critical acclaim and extensive national media coverage from CNN, the Associated Press, USA Today, Los Angeles Times, Washington Post, and more. She was recently named one of 50 women most shaping culture and the church today by Christianity Today, one of the 30 Voices who will help lead the church in the next decade by Charisma magazine and one of 40 who will shape Christian publishing by Christian Retailing magazine. Margaret lives in Salt Lake City, Utah with her husband, Leif, and their superpup, Hershey. She believes some of the best days are spent in jammies, laughing and being silly.
- Author(s)Margaret Feinberg,Women of Faith
- PublisherThomas Nelson Publishers
- Date of Publication28/07/2016
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleWomen of Faith Study Guide Series
- Place of PublicationNashville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThomas Nelson Publishers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Foreword byLuci Swindoll,Sheila Walsh
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.