Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $59.37
- AU $28.77Trending at AU $29.71
- AU $30.15Trending at AU $32.66
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.92
About this product
- DescriptionFor introductory courses in Hospitality. The hospitality and tourism industry is vast and offers seemingly endless professional opportunities. Written for those considering a career in the field, this book explores each segment of the industry (lodging, foodservices, recreation, meeting planning etc.) and the various positions within each sector. Profiling hospitality leaders and rising stars, it shows readers different career paths and helps them determine their own career goals and aspirations. With a new chapter on entertainment, a new section on condo-hotels, and revised coverage of healthcare foodservices, it keeps stride with the fast-paced hospitality industry and helps readers discover their own place within it.
- Author BiographyJack D. Ninemeier, Ph.D., is a Professor in The School of Hospitality Business at Michigan State University. Joe Perdue, CCM, is an Associate Professor in the William F Harrah College of Hotel Administration at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas, and is the Academic Advisor for the Club Managers Association of America.
- Author(s)Jack D. Ninemeier,Joseph Perdue
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication15/05/2007
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationUpper Saddle River
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrentice Hall
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight1669 g
- Width214 mm
- Height284 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.