All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.45
About this product
- DescriptionConcise, student-friendly introduction to Romans This third volume in the Discovering Biblical Texts series offers readers a compact, up-to-date, and student-friendly introduction to Paul's letter to the Romans, focusing on its structure, content, theological concerns, key interpretive debates, and historical reception. Anthony C. Thiselton alerts readers to key issues and questions raised by the text, encouraging in-depth study and a sincere grappling with the theological and historical questions raised by this often-controversial epistle. He pays special attention to the book's reception and its influence on Christian history and culture, exploring and explaining the approaches and conclusions of a wide range of ancient and modern interpreters.
- Author BiographyAnthony C. Thiselton is professor emeritus of Christian theology at the University of Nottingham, England. His many other books include The Hermeneutics of Doctrine, A Shorter Guide to the Holy Spirit, and two acclaimed commentaries on 1 Corinthians.
- Author(s)Anthony C Thiselton
- PublisherWilliam B Eerdmans Publishing Co
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Series TitleDiscovering Biblical Texts (Dbt)
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWilliam B Eerdmans Publishing Co
- Weight454 g
- Width150 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.