All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.56Trending at AU $66.39
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $80.88
- AU $60.00Trending at AU $71.41
- AU $30.93Trending at AU $31.83
- AU $26.72Trending at AU $31.83
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $53.63
- AU $22.68Trending at AU $25.27
About this product
- DescriptionHow does a kite fly? How does a ball move? Explore this book to find the answers to these questions and more. Discovering Science helps you discover the world around you. This book is classified as Reading Level 21 / Fountas and Pinnell Level L. Visit our Levelled readers page for further information on reading levels.
- Author(s)Troy Potter
- PublisherPearson Education Australia
- Date of Publication07/01/2014
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Place of PublicationFrenchs Forest, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2014
- ImprintPearson Education Australia
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.