All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDiscovering Vintage Boston takes you back in time to all of the timeless classic spots each city has to offer. The books spotlight the charming stories that tell you what each place is like w and how it got that way from classic restaurants to shops to other establishments that still thrive today and evoke the unique character of the city. They're all still around-but they won't be around forever. Start reading, and start your discovering w!
- Author BiographyA near-native New Englander, Maria Olia is a freelance writer who has lived in the Boston area for thirty years. Her work has appeared in the Boston Globe, Mobil Travel and Working Mother Magazine. She is also the author of the Day Trips from New England and Insiders' Guide to Massachusetts, and Little Black Book of Boston.
- Author(s)Maria Olia
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication20/01/2015
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleDiscovering Vintage
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Content Note144 black & white halftones
- Weight20 g
- Width143 mm
- Height212 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.85Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.43Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.