All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis Jungian interpretation of Tarot symbolism uses the Tarot archetypes as mirrors for looking inside ourselves. Following Jung's personality types as guiding principles, the author shows how the Tarot can be an incisive tool for self-transformation, enabling you to discover the forces that are operative in your own personality. Provides a system for evaluating your strong and weak personality traits by indicating the court card and suit that correspond to your personality makeup. Highly original card spreads enable you to focus on and strengthen weaker facets of your personality. Other spreads enable you to gain insight into complex and challenging personal relationships. A section is devoted to using the Tarot to progress through the levels of consciousness represented by the sephiroth on the Tree of Life.
- Author BiographyCombining her background in Jungian psychology with the Tarot, Rose Gwain has created a unique application of the Tarot for practitioners of all levels.
- Author(s)Rose Gwain
- PublisherInner Traditions Bear and Company
- Date of Publication31/05/1993
- SubjectAstrology & Fortune-telling
- Place of PublicationRochester, VT
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInner Traditions Bear and Company
- Weight550 g
- Width150 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.