All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCharlie Emett explores aspects of the Eden Valley's history, from ancient castles and pele towers to ten modern sculptures along the river, from famous sons and daughters of the area, such as Lady Anne Clifford, to local eccentrics.
- Author BiographyCharlie Emett was born and bred in Kirkby Stephen. He has written thirty-four books and has had many articles published in 'The Northern Echo'. Charlie's passion is walking and he is a member of the Outdoor Writers Guild. Even though he has lived in Darlington since the 1960's, his heart is still in the Eden Valley.
- Author(s)Charlie Emett
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication19/05/2005
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleIn Old Photographs
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSutton Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width172 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine10 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.52
- AU $32.89Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.32
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.67
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $51.80
- AU $41.91Trending at AU $52.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.