All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $92.76
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.73
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.60
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $51.92
- AU $78.77Trending at AU $115.92
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.71
About this product
- DescriptionDISCOVERING THE INTERNET: BRIEF, Fifth Edition provides a hands-on introduction to the latest Internet concepts and skills to help students become digitally literate computer users.
- Author BiographyIn addition to this fifth edition of Discovering the Internet, Jennifer T. Campbell is the author of the Cengage textbooks: Web Design: Introductory; Microsoft Expression Web: Introductory; Computer Literacy BASICS: Microsoft Office 2007 Companion; and Microsoft Office Quick Reference Pocket Guide, as well as a contributing author for Discovering Computers. Jennifer has been involved in computer textbook publishing as an editor, author, and marketing manager; she holds a B.A. in English from The College of William and Mary.
- Author(s)Jennifer Campbell
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication28/10/2014
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationFlorence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCengage Learning, Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight470 g
- Width216 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edition StatementBrief ed of 5th revised ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.