All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.18
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.99
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $22.94
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.42
- AU $36.83Trending at AU $37.88
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.28
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.77
About this product
- DescriptionG.E. Johnson writes with clarity, practicality, and power. 'Discovering The Shepherd' is a road map to help you live God's way. -Pastor Jerry Akins, Tree of Life Church Kansas City Discovering the Shepherd is literally what we do in this study... What you see in the definitions will completely astound you and you will see God in a new light, a bright light... -Emerald Barnes, Christian Fiction Author Thousands of years ago, King David penned what has possibly become the best kwn passage of the Old Testament - the 23rd Psalm. This testimony of God's faithfulness has served as a hymn of confidence for Christian believers worldwide who look to the Shepherd of the Psalm as their comforter and provider. Yet, how many believers have taken time to really become familiar with the scripture in its original language? Are there hidden meanings in the Hebrew text of the Psalm? In Discovering The Shepherd, readers will take a deeper look at the text of Psalm 23 through a scholarly overview of the scripture. Modern believers will learn more about the ancient Hebrew text and discover revelation hidden beneath the surfaces of the English translations of the verses. An excellent accompaniment to your regular bible study, Discovering The Shepherd will strengthen and inspire your faith as you become more familiar with Shepherd of the Psalm.
- Author BiographyG.E. Johnson made her debut as a Christian fiction author and became an Amazon best seller in multiple categories. Now G.E. is focusing her writing talent on helping Christian believers gain greater understanding of the Word of God through bible studies and commentaries. G.E. is also a member of the World Literary Cafe, an online community that brings together readers, authors, reviewers, bloggers, and other members of the literary community in an effort to promote great literature. Her interests include reading, photography, spiritual outreach, and helping others to develop entrepreneurial ideas. G.E. is available to chat with readers and welcomes comments and emails. She currently resides outside of Atlanta, GA.
- Author(s)G E Johnson
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication24/01/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight132 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.