Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
About this product
- DescriptionDiscrete Control Systems establishes a basis for the analysis and design of discretized/quantized control systems for continuous physical systems. Beginning with the necessary mathematical foundations and system-model descriptions, the text moves on to derive a robust stability condition. To keep a practical perspective on the uncertain physical systems considered, most of the methods treated are carried out in the frequency domain. As part of the design procedure, modified Nyquist-Hall and Nichols diagrams are presented and discretized proportional-integral-derivative control schemes are reconsidered. Schemes for model-reference feedback and discrete-type observers are proposed. Although single-loop feedback systems form the core of the text, some consideration is given to multiple loops and nlinearities. The robust control performance and stability of interval systems (with multiple uncertainties) are outlined. Finally, the mograph describes the relationship between feedback-control and discrete event systems. The nlinear phemena associated with practically important event-driven systems are elucidated. The dynamics and stability of finite-state and discrete-event systems are defined. Academic researchers interested in the uses of discrete modelling and control of continuous systems will find Discrete Control Systems instructive. The inclusion of end-of-chapter problems also makes the book suitable for use in self study either by professional control engineers or graduate students supplementing a more formal regimen of learning.
- Author(s)Yoshifumi Okuyama
- PublisherSpringer London Ltd
- Date of Publication12/12/2013
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationEngland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer London Ltd
- Content Note65 black & white illustrations, 100 colour illustrations, 11 black & white tables, biography
- Weight577 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.