All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor a one- or two-term introductory course in discrete mathematics. Focused on helping students understand and construct proofs and expanding their mathematical maturity, this best-selling text is an accessible introduction to discrete mathematics. Johnsonbaugh's algorithmic approach emphasizes problem-solving techniques. The Seventh Edition reflects user and reviewer feedback on both content and organization.
- Author BiographyRichard Johnsonbaugh is Professor Emeritus of Computer Science, Telecommunications and Information Systems, DePaul University, Chicago. Prior to his 20-year service at DePaul University, he was a member and sometime chair of the mathematics departments at Morehouse College and Chicago State University. He has a B.A. degree in mathematics from Yale University, M.A. and Ph.D. degrees in mathematics from the University of Oregon, and an M.S. degree in computer science from the University of Illinois, Chicago. His most recent research interests are in pattern recognition, programming languages, algorithms, and discrete mathematics. He is the author or co-author of numerous books and articles in these areas. Several of his books have been translated into various languages. He is a member of the Mathematical Association of America.
- Author(s)Richard Johnsonbaugh
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication29/12/2007
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationUpper Saddle River
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrentice Hall
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1406 g
- Width211 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edition Statement7th revised United States ed
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $20.16Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $28.45Trending at AU $29.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.