All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionDiscrete-Time Linear Systems: Theory and Design with Applications combines system theory and design in order to show the importance of system theory and its role in system design. The book focuses on system theory (including optimal state feedback and optimal state estimation) and system design (with applications to feedback control systems and wireless transceivers, plus system identification and channel estimation).
- Author BiographyProfessor Gu has taught the graduate level courses in systems engineering and design for many years and this book has evolved from course notes. As he has taught the course he has encountered students from the control area who want to pursue their study in wireless communications and students from the communication and signal processing areas who want to learn optimal estimation theory in order to solve their research problems.
- Author(s)Guoxiang Gu
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication14/02/2012
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight829 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.