All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.24
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $23.12Trending at AU $33.89
About this product
- DescriptionMichael Connolly's Discrimination Law re-enters the market with a new edition providing a detailed and clear view of this engaging area of law. By analysing the different theories and definitions but also explaining the application of the subject in practice you can feel confident that you have the coverage needed for your course. The author also provides helpful comparisons to other jurisdictions.
- Author(s)Michael Connolly
- PublisherSweet & Maxwell Ltd
- Date of Publication26/04/2011
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSweet & Maxwell
- Contained items statementContains Paperback
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.