CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.22Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.49Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.57Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $38.86
About this product
- DescriptionWARRIOR MONK: A PASTOR STEPHEN GRANT NOVEL is the story of a pastor who years ago was a CIA assassin and w must use his experience as both an agent and a theologian to meet a new, deadly challenge. But there's more to this book than just being a fun thriller. A host of moral, ethical and religious topics are touched on as well. This DISCUSSION GUIDE is meant for group or individual study and reflection on topics like terrorism, war, prayer, public life and the Church, sex and marriage, going to church, ecumenism, and church architecture.
- Author BiographyRay Keating is the author of Warrior Monk: A Pastor Stephen Grant Novel (2010). He also is a weekly columnist with Dolan Media Company (including Long Island Business News and Colorado Springs Business Journal), a former Newsday weekly columnist, an economist, and an adjunct college professor. His work has appeared in a wide range of additional periodicals, including The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, The Washington Post, New York Post, Los Angeles Daily News, The Boston Globe, National Review, The Washington Times, Investor's Business Daily, New York Daily News, Detroit Free Press, Chicago Tribune, Providence Journal Bulletin, and Cincinnati Enquirer. Keating lives on Long Island with his family.
- Author(s)Ray Keating
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication09/02/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight49 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.