All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $39.56Trending at AU $42.72
About this product
- DescriptionAs there is a high incidence of disease recurrence after liver transplantation, this volume is designed around the need for a reference text dealing exclusively with this problem. The book places special emphasis on pre- and post-transplant predictors of recurrence, severity assessment, prophylaxis, and treatment. Pathobiology of disease recurrence is discussed in detail where applicable. Issues including quality of life and cost burden are also covered in the text. Written by well-kwn authorities in each field, Disease Recurrence After Liver Transplantation: Natural History, Treatment and Survival serves as a comprehensive reference for physicians and surgeons who take care of liver transplant recipients and a major addition to the literature detailing the current understanding of disease recurrence.
- Author BiographyPaul J. Thuluvath, MD, AGAF, FACG, FAASLD, FRCP (London) Professor of Medicine & Surgery, University of Maryland School of Medicine, Director, Institute for Digestive Health & Liver Diseases, Mercy Medical Center, Baltimore, MD, USA
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/11/2015
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note42 black & white tables, biography
- Weight644 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byPaul J. Thuluvath
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.