All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDisease Signs in the Iris is intended for those who already have kwledge of the basic principles of irisdiagsis. Part 1 is a translation from the German of the original work on iris interpretation by Theodor Kriege: Krankheitszeichen in der Iris. The disease signs are considered and explained as shown in original iris photographs. With few exceptions the conditions depicted have been confirmed by special methods of diagsis, such as radiographic and blood investigations, as well as by the findings of surgical operations. The mochrome photographs especially highlight the structural changes and contrast values. The original text has been translated by A.W. Priest, and in Part 2 he correlates the iris findings with appropriate herbal and biochemical medication.
- Author BiographyTheodor Kriege was introduced to irisdiagnosis very early in his professional career through Frau Magdelene Madus and her daughter Frau Eva Flink, and the subject became fro him a lifetime's preoccupation. He was always ready to communicate his knowledge to others and many well-known irisdiagnosticians of the present acknowledge their indebtedness to him. His considerable experience has been recorded in various professional writings, as well as in the two books Fundamental Basis of Irisdiagnosis and Disease Signs in the Iris. For some years Theodor Kriege lectured at the Heilpraktiker College at Duisburg. In 1970 he was awarded the Ignaz von Peczely prize by the International Colloquium for Ophthalmotropic Phenomenology at Wetzlar and was an honorary member of the World Iridology Fellowship. A.A Priest is a naturopath who has pursued a special interest in irisdiagnosis for the past 40 years. He was some-time Vice-Dean of the British College of Naturopathy and more recently Director of Education to the National Institute of Medical Herbalists. He was in personal contact with Theodor Kriege for a number of years and published the English translation of his basic textbook in 1968. Herbal Medication- A Clinical and Dispensary Handbook written jointly by A.W and L.R. Priest was published in 1983 and is used as the herbal reference in Part 2 of Disease Signs of the Iris.
- Author(s)A.W. Priest,Theodor Kriege
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication01/09/1985
- LanguageEnglish & German
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintC W Daniel Co Ltd
- Content Note55ill.
- Weight277 g
- Width139 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.47
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.