All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.93
About this product
- DescriptionA concise, practical guide to the diagsis and treatment of liver disease. Authoritative and practical, this important new book t only spells out the advantages and limitations of the latest diagstic tests, but also provides numerous algorithms for evaluating patients and treating the liver problems commonly encountered by primary care physicians. Here, too, the reader will find described the nuances of serological tests for the detection of viral infections and how best to use invasive and ninvasive radiological tests in specific circumstances. Common complications are fully discussed and detailed practical information is given on how to recognize the patient's immediate problems and deal with them effectively. This book's numerous diagrams, clinical pearls , and cost comparisons will clarify the often complex and bewildering array of conditions associated with liver disease and make it a definitive and indispensable guide for primary care physicians, medical students, and residents.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication14/07/1998
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleCurrent Clinical Practice
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1011 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byGeorge Y. Wu
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.