Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.52Trending at AU $31.76
- AU $55.54Trending at AU $56.64
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.42
- AU $29.92Trending at AU $31.26
- AU $46.03Trending at AU $52.51
- AU $12.69Trending at AU $13.11
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.24
About this product
- DescriptionDisgraced and benched Judge Rosswell Carew gasps in horror early one morning when he watches the report of a girl murdered under the Mississippi River bridge on the waterfront, a couple of blocks from his downtown office in Cape Girardeau, Missouri. Although this victim reeks of the evil handiwork of Carew's nemesis, Nathaniel Dahlbert, Carew and his beloved wife, Tina, herself a retired sheriff's deputy, can't let themselves become distraught. Their new detective agency is up and running and they convince themselves this murder has thing to do with them. Later that morning, two different people come to their agency and hire their services. Within hours, the married detectives are involved in a different murder case that t only points to the girl's killing, but also to a possible third homicide. Rosswell and Tina find themselves caught up in a deadly cat-and-mouse game that's got only one solution: The capture of Nathaniel Dahlbert-or the death of Rosswell Carew!
- Author BiographyBILL HOPKINS IS RETIRED AFTER beginning his legal career in 1971. He's served as a private attorney, prosecuting attorney, administrative law judge, and trial court judge, all in his home state of Missouri. His poems, short-stories, non-fiction, and plays have appeared in different venues. Bill is a member of Sisters In Crime, Horror Writers Association, Heartland Writers Guild, and SEMO Writers Guild. He and his wife Sharon Woods Hopkins live in Marble Hill, Missouri with their dogs and cats. Besides writing, Bill and Sharon collect and restore Camaros. Bill is also a photographer who has sold work in the United States, Canada, and Europe. He and his wife, Sharon, CEO of Deadly Writes Publishing, LLC, live in Marble Hill, Missouri, with their dogs and cats. Besides writing, Bill and Sharon are involved in collecting and restoring Camaros. COURTING MURDER was the first novel of the Judge Rosswell Carew Mystery series. The second novel of the series, RIVER MOURN won first place in the Missouri Writers' Guild Show-Me Best Book Awards in 2014. BLOODY EARTH was the third novel of the Judge Rosswell Carew Mystery series, and UNFINISHED GRAVE was the fourth. Bill and Sharon have started a publishing company, Deadly Writes Publishing, LLC, and they welcome submissions. Visit their website for more information. www.deadlywritespublishing.com Visit Bill and Sharon's author website at www.deadlyduo.net.
- Author(s)Bill Hopkins
- PublisherDeadly Writes Publishing, LLC
- Date of Publication02/06/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDeadly Writes Publishing, LLC
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight390 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.