Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.88
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.81
About this product
- DescriptionDisintegration in Frames examines the ways in which national identity and interethnic relations are approached, evaluated, and critically dissected in films by directors such as Dusan Makavejev, Emir Kusturica, and Srdan Dragojevic; subcultural television and musical performances of the Bosnian pop-art movement New Primitivism; amateur video works made by the returning veterans of the Croatian war; political documentaries chronicling the psychological effects of state socialism; and more.
- Author BiographyPavle Levi is Assistant Professor of Film Studies at Stanford University.
- Author(s)Pavle Levi
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication25/01/2007
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Content Note40 illustrations
- Weight490 g
- Width3556 mm
- Height5487 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.