All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.92
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.14
About this product
- DescriptionThe book series Beihefte zur Zeitschrift fur romanische Philologie, founded by Gustav Grober in 1905, is among the most rewned publications in Romance Studies. It covers the entire field of Romance linguistics, including the national languages as well as the lesser studied Romance languages. The editors welcome submissions of high-quality mographs and collected volumes on all areas of linguistic research, on medieval literature and on textual criticism. The publication languages of the series are French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian and Romanian as well as German and English. Each collected volume should be as uniform as possible in its contents and in the choice of languages.
- Author BiographyChristiane Maa, Leibniz-Universitat Hannover.
- Author(s)Christiane Maa
- PublisherWalter de Gruyter
- Date of Publication16/11/2010
- SubjectLanguage Learning: Self Study
- Series TitleBeihefte Zur Zeitschrift Fa1/4r Romanische Philologie
- Series Part/Volume Number355
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWalter de Gruyter
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables
- Weight686 g
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.