All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.98Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
- AU $30.79Trending at AU $36.54
About this product
- DescriptionThe links between cinema and war machines have long been established. This book explores the range, form, and valences of trauma narratives that permeate the most table narrative films about the breakup of Yugoslavia.
- Author BiographyDijana Jela?a is Adjunct Professor in the Department of Rhetoric, Communication and Theater at St. John s University, USA.
- Author(s)Dijana Jelaca
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication10/11/2015
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Series TitleGlobal Cinema
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight490 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.