Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.84
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.70
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $35.01
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $87.71
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.14
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $35.87
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $38.89
About this product
- DescriptionThe dislocation is the basic building block of the crack in an elastic-plastic solid. Fracture mechanics is developed in this text from its dislocation foundation. It is the only text to do so. It is written for the graduate student and the new investigator entering the fracture field as well as the experienced scientist who has t used the dislocation approach. The dislocation mechanics needed to find the dislocation density fields of crack tip plastic zones is developed in detail. All kwn dislocation based solutions are given for the three types of cracks in elastic-plastic solids are given.
- Author(s)Johannes Weertman
- PublisherWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication02/01/1996
- SubjectMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Content Notereferences, index
- Weight903 g
- Width164 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.