Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $97.89
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a comprehensive and interdisciplinary approach to understanding and diagsing learning disabilities in children. With emphasis on those disorders most frequently seen in the clinic and classroom, the text surveys clinically-based classifications of learning disorders and offers general principles of diagsis and management from biological, psychological, social and educational perspectives. Contains specific recommendations for management, including educational remediation, the use of drugs and psychological therapies. The coverage includes a broad range of opinions to provide alternative theoretical viewpoints and ideas. It concludes with a discussion of future research trends in the neurosciences that will have implications for learning disorders.
- Author(s)Archie A. Silver,Rosa A. Hagin
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication09/08/1990
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleWiley Series in Child Mental Health
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight1184 g
- Width168 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine56 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.