All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDisorders of the Auditory System covers both classic as well as new disorders of the auditory system and reflects the combined efforts of rewned audiologists and otologists. Perhaps for the first time, both the audiological and medical aspects of auditory dysfunction associated with disorders of the peripheral and central auditory system will be covered in one text. This book provides numerous insightful case studies that will provide informative reading for professionals in the fields of audiology, otology and neurology.
- Author BiographyFrank E. Musiek, Ph.D. is Professor and Director of Auditory Research in the Department of Communication Sciences, and Professor of Otolaryngology at the School of Medicine, University of Connecticut. Jane A. Baran, PhD, is Professor and Chair in the Department of Communication Disorders at the University of Massachusetts Amherst. Jennifer B. Shinn, PhD, is an Assistant Professor in the Division of Otolaryngology, Department of Surgery at the University of Kentucky. Dr. Shinn is the Chief of Audiology and Resident Research Direct Raleigh Jones, MD is Associate Professor of Surgery and Chief of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery at the University of Kentucky Medical Center.
- Author(s)Frank E. Musiek,Jane A. Baran,Jennifer B. Shinn
- PublisherPlural Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication01/11/2011
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPlural Publishing Inc
- Content NoteB/W w/ color inserts
- Weight907 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine25 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $31.94Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $28.49Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $30.26Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.66
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.06
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.