All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThere is a contagious psychospiritual disease of the soul, a parasite of the mind, that is currently being acted out en masse on the world stage via a collective psychosis of titanic proportions. This mind-virus--which Native Americans have called wetiko --covertly operates through the unconscious blind spots in the human psyche, rendering people oblivious to their own madness and compelling them to act against their own best interests. Drawing on insights from Jungian psychology, shamanism, alchemy, spiritual wisdom traditions, and personal experience, author Paul Levy shows us that hidden within the vem of wetiko is its own antidote, which once recognized can help us wake up and bring sanity back to our society.
- Author BiographyIn 1981, Paul Levy experienced what his doctors considered to be a nervous breakdown. In actuality, it was a spiritual awakening, one that changed his life's path forever. Since 1993, he has been giving talks and facilitating groups to help others in the process of awakening from the collective dream. A Tibetan Buddhist practitioner for more than thirty years, he has intimately studied with some of the greatest spiritual masters of Tibet and Burma. The author lives in Portland, OR.
- Author(s)Paul Levy
- PublisherNorth Atlantic Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/05/2013
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationBerkeley, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNorth Atlantic Books,U.S.
- Content Note1 Black and White Photograph and 3 Black and White Illustrations
- Weight576 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.