All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $32.36
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.50
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.88
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.33
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.11
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $12.87Trending at AU $16.86
About this product
- DescriptionA deadly reaction to a perceived show of disrespect unkwingly triggers an avalanche of lies and secrets that will be explosive for an entire city.
- Author BiographyWhen they were small children, Julie's parents took her and her siblings to the movies every Sunday afternoon. What seemed like normal fun family outings actually ignited an imagination that is now without boundaries. After graduating from college with a degree in Mass Media-Communication, Julie's career has been concentrated in working retail support for various large corporations. However, all of Julie's spare time has been devoted to churning out long and short tales of humor, adventure, mystery, and murder for adults and children. Julie's short story, The Fear of Women, was a finalist in the 14th Gertrude Johnson Williams Short Story Competition sponsored by the Johnson Publishing Company. She has created the eBook horror series, The University of Perdition, which is now available on Amazon.com. Julie has completed her first full-length adult fiction novel entitled, DISRESPECTING LELA, that deals with secrets, family, and murder.
- Author(s)Julie Williams
- PublisherJulie Williams/Jxw Communications
- Date of Publication27/08/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJulie Williams/Jxw Communications
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight422 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.