All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.40
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.55
About this product
- DescriptionAn evidence-based approach to improving the practice of graduate management education Compiled by the Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) and with contributions by administrators and professors from the top global MBA programs, this book provides business school decision-makers with an evidence-based approach to improving the practice of graduate management education. The book is designed to help navigate the pressures and create revolutionary platforms that leverage a school's unique competitive advantage in a design distinctly tailored for today's business realities. * Offers a unique handbook for improving graduate management education * Contains contributions from an international group of deans and professors that lead MBA programs * Sponsored by GMAC, owner of the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) exam used by over 5,000 programs worldwide This important resource gives academics a proven approach for improving graduate-level management programs.
- Author BiographyGraduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) Founded in 1953 by the deans and admissions officers of leading schools of business and management, the Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) is owner and administrator of the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) the most widely adopted and trusted admissions exam of its kind. More than 2,000 schools in 110 countries today use the GMAT exam to assess applicants to more than 6,000 graduate business and management programs. With its vision of being the leader in connecting talent and aspiration to opportunity, GMAC has expanded its business and staff as well as its membership internationally and has adapted its role in graduate management education to include professional development, industry-wide conferences, world-class research, product development, and the global promotion of management education. Today, the not-for-profit Council continues in its mission to improve the discovery and evaluation of talent and deliver on its core belief that business and management and the teaching of both are critical to the economic, social, and financial well-being of people worldwide. THE EDITORS Brooks C. Holtom is associate professor of management at the McDonough School of Business at Georgetown University. Erich C. Dierdorff is associate professor of management at the Driehaus College of Business at DePaul University in Chicago.
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication19/11/2013
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight676 g
- Width165 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine36 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.