All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSelected by Oracle Marketing Cloud as a Top 15 Marketing Book for 2016 Are you still marketing like it's 2006? Now that 75 percent of screen time is spent on connected devices, digital strategies have moved front and center of most marketing plans. But what if that's t eugh? What if most people igre company messages? What if consumer engagement never goes further than the like button? A sobering reality is hitting marketers. Techlogy hasn't just reshaped mass media, it's altering behavior as well. And getting through to customers will take some radical rethinking. First step is to toss the linear plan. Next is to strip away conventions, open your mind, and join Disruptive Marketing on a provocative, fast-paced tour of our changing world . . . - Where selling is dead, but ongoing conversation thrives - Where consumers generate the best content about brands - Where people tune out ise and listen to feelings - Where curiosity leads the marketing team - Where growth depends on merging analytics with boundless creativity Packed with trends, predictions, interviews with big-think marketers, and stories from a career spent pushing boundaries, this book will propel you out of your comfort zone and into the disruptive mindset you need for future success.
- Author BiographyGEOFFREY COLON is a Communications Designer and Social Data Expert at Microsoft, and was previously Vice President of Digital Strategy at Ogilvy & Mather.
- Author(s)Geoffrey Colon
- Date of Publication01/09/2016
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width157 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.85
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.