Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionMarco Schroter investigates the influence of the local environment on the exciton dynamics within molecular aggregates, which build, e.g., the light-harvesting complexes of plants, bacteria or algae by means of the hierarchy equations of motion (HEOM) method. He addresses the following questions in detail: How can coherent oscillations within a system of coupled molecules be interpreted? What are the changes in the quantum dynamics of the system for increasing coupling strength between electronic and nuclear degrees of freedom? To what extent does decoherence govern the energy transfer properties of molecular aggregates?.
- Author BiographyMarco Schroter is a PhD student at the Institute of Physics at the University of Rostock. He currently works on the topic of exciton dynamics in molecular aggregates.
- Author(s)Marco Schroter
- PublisherSpringer Fachmedien Wiesbaden
- Date of Publication19/03/2015
- Series TitleBestMasters
- Place of PublicationWeisbaden
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer Spektrum
- Content Note20 black & white illustrations, 12 black & white tables, biography
- Weight188 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.