Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionThis gives you an insight into living with Dissociative Identity Disorder. It also looks at the positive aspects of this unique condition.
- Author BiographyUma Reilly Ideal was born in 1972. Uma wrote the novel The PTA Disaster and the System and is currently working on a number of projects. Uma is happily married with children and lives in the countryside.
- Author(s)U R Ideal
- Date of Publication30/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight36 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine1 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.