All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.25
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.47
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.42
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.47
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.41
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.60
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.55
About this product
- DescriptionA new mystery by author and composer Jonathan Bruce Brown. Aspiring orchestral composer Wil Walker fears his life and career are going where. Then a bullet cuts down his friend, conductor Henri Falca, in the middle of his finest performance. Detective Peter Jones uncovers a steady stream of evidence against Wil, but he begins to think all of it is bogus. Jones struggles to find the truth as Wil realizes he must fight to survive the vicious schemes of a ruthless, unseen enemy who is trying to frame him for murder.
- Author BiographyJonathan Bruce Brown is the composer in residence with the Jackson Symphony Orchestra and a professor of music, and the chair of the music department, at Spring Arbor University, near Jackson, Michigan. He is a very active composer, and his works have been performed across the United States and in Europe. In recent years he has completed commissioned works for the 125th anniversary of Consumer's Energy, the 15th anniversary of the South Carolina School for the Arts, the opening of the new music building at Central Michigan University, the dedication of SAU's White Library, and the centennial celebration of Farmville (Virginia) United Methodist Church, in addition to several works for the Jackson Symphony. Brown studied music at Central Michigan University, The University of Hawaii, and the University of North Texas. He currently resides in Jackson, Michigan with his wife Marcy and plays golf whenever time and the weather permit.
- Author(s)Jonathan Bruce Brown
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication09/04/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight513 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.