All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionCreated for educators, students, and administrators involved in distance education, this bibliography describes some 300 books in the field, with the author's evaluative comments on the usefulness and audience of each title. Mood has organized her book into seven subject areas-History, Philosophy, Administration, Teacher-Related Issues, Student-Related Issues, Special Groups, and International Issues. Numerous cross-references assist readers in accessing titles. Introductions at the beginning of the chapters outline the major issues involved in each concept. Appendixes of journals and online sources of information and author, title, and subject indexes complete the work.
- Author BiographyTERRY ANN MOOD is Humanities Bibliographer, University of Colorado, Denver.
- Author(s)Terry Ann Mood-Leopold
- Date of Publication15/03/1995
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationEnglewood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLibraries Unlimited Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight281 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.