Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionDistant Rumbles is a time-travel adventure set in the Reelfoot and New Madrid earthquake region of the central United States. The story takes a young graduate student (Braxton Dodds), who has just received his degree in geophysics, on a harrowing and adventurous trek in time. Jettisoning him into a time-period, where geology and earthquakes are more than likely the last thing on the minds of any of the folks dealing with the woes of post Civil War reconstruction in Missouri. Braxton's goal becomes twofold; warn the people of southern Missouri about the earthquake that is destined to strike within the upcoming week, and figure out a way to get back to the present.Eugene Giunta is an active member of the American Christian Fiction Writers organization, the Christian Writers Guild, as well as Grub Street, a Boston based writers group. He is a graduate of St. Louis University, where he focused his undergraduate curriculum heavily in the fields of geology and geography. Eugene has completed three vels, which include, The Crescent Rue, Malaparata, and his most recent, Distant Rumbles. A former sales and operations executive in the health care industry, he w spends his time as a freelance writer and poet. Born in St. Louis, Missouri, he and his wife currently reside in the Boston metropolitan area where they have lived since 1998.
- Author(s)E Charles Giunta
- PublisherXulon Press
- Date of Publication26/05/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMilitary History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintXulon Press
- Weight544 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.