All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAfter a terrible battle against the Grik, Lieutenant Commander Matthew Reddy must contend with the arrival of a ship captained by Commodore Jenks of the New Britain Imperial Navy-an island-nation populated by the descendants of British East Indiamen swept through the rift centuries before. But the British bring a new and different kind of threat along with them...
- Author Biography<b>Taylor Anderson</b>is the<i>New York Times</i>bestselling author of the Destroyermenseries. A gunmaker and forensic ballistic archaeologist, Taylor has been a technical and dialogue consultant for movies and documentaries, and an award-winning member of the National Historical Honor Society and of the United States Field Artillery Association. He has a master s degree in history and has taught that subject at Tarleton State University in Stephenville, Texas.
- Author(s)Taylor Anderson
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Series TitleDestroyermen (Paperback)
- Series Part/Volume Number04
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, maps
- Weight204 g
- Width109 mm
- Height168 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback,Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.31Trending at AU $32.26
- AU $75.03Trending at AU $77.30
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.06
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $31.74
- AU $12.57Trending at AU $13.10
- AU $46.02Trending at AU $53.33
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $50.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.