All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.79Trending at AU $43.25
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $15.72
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $33.86
- AU $43.40Trending at AU $47.45
- AU $21.54Trending at AU $28.11
- AU $42.71Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $43.28Trending at AU $48.33
About this product
- DescriptionThe new edition of this book greatly updates and expands the previous edition. It boasts new chapters on the divided wall column and carbon dioxide capture from stack gas, revises the design and control of distillation systems, and explains the use of dynamic simulation to study safety issues in the event of operating failures. Using Aspen Plus to develop rigorous simulations of single distillation columns and sequences of columns, the book considers the ecomics of capital investment and energy costs to create an optimal system for separation methods in the chemical and petroleum industries.
- Author BiographyWILLIAM L. LUYBEN, PhD, is Professor of Chemical Engineering at Lehigh University where he has taught for over forty-five years. Dr. Luyben spent nine years as an engineer with Exxon and DuPont. He has published fourteen books and more than 250 original research papers. Dr. Luyben is a 2003 recipient of the Computing Practice Award from the CAST Division of the AIChE. He was elected to the Process Control Hall of Fame in 2005. In 2011, the Separations Division of the AIChE recognized his contributions to distillation technology by a special honors session.
- Author(s)William L. Luyben
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication17/05/2013
- SubjectIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white line drawings, black & white tables, figures
- Weight1056 g
- Width184 mm
- Height258 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.