Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.47
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.28
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first part of a series of books whose aim is to collect contributed papers describing the work of famous persons in MMS (Mechanism and Machine Science). The current work treats mainly technical developments in the historical evolution of the fields that today are grouped in MMS. The emphasis is on biographical tes describing the efforts and experiences of people who have contributed to technical achievements.
- Author BiographyMarco Ceccarelli was born in Rome in 1958. He received his mechanical engineering degree cum laude in 1982 at the University La Sapienza of Rome. At the same University he completed a Ph.D. in Applied Mechanics in 1988. In 1987 he was visiting scholar at Stanford University, U.S.A., and in 1990 he received a CNR-NATO annual grant as visiting professor at the Technical University of Valencia, Spain. Since 1990 he teaches courses on Mechanics of Machinery and Mechanisms and Mechanics of Robots at the School of Engineering at the University of Cassino. Since 1996 he is Director of LARM, the Laboratory of Robotics and Mechatronics of DiMSAT, the Department of Mechanics, Structures, Environment and Territory at the University of Cassino. Since 2001 he has been appointed Full Professor of Mechanics of Machinery and Mechanisms at the University of Cassino. From 2003 to 2005 he has been Vice Director of DiMSAT. He is member of ASME (The American Society of Mechanical Engineers), AIMETA (Italian Society for Theoretical and Applied Mechanics), AEIM (Spanish Society of Mechanical Engineers), SIRJ (Italian Association of Robotics and Automation), IEEE (the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers), FeIbIM (Iberoamerican Federation for Mechanical Engineering). He is author or co-author of more than two hundreds and fifty papers, which have been presented at Conferences or published in national and international journals. More information at the web page http:llwebuser.unicas.itlweblarmllarmindex.htm
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication26/06/2007
- SubjectTechnology: General & Reference
- Series TitleHistory of Mechanism and Machine Science
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 1
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight765 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byMarco Ceccarelli
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.