All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.00
- AU $68.62Trending at AU $90.31
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $34.88
- AU $37.74Trending at AU $39.42
- AU $17.48Trending at AU $19.81
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.15
About this product
- DescriptionThe theory of distributions constitutes an essential tool in the study of partial differential equations. This textbook would offer, in a concise, largely self-contained form, a rapid introduction to the theory of distributions and its applications to partial differential equations, including computing fundamental solutions for the most basic differential operators: the Laplace, heat, wave, Lam\'e and Schrodinger operators.
- Author BiographyDorina Mitrea is a Professor at University of Missouri in the Mathematics Department.
- Author(s)Dorina Mitrea
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication20/09/2013
- Series TitleUniversitext
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight735 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.