All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionA gritty, hard-hitting guide to turning an extra-nasty man into anto ex-boyfriend or ex-husband uses examples from the author's counseling sessions to illustrate the patterns an abusive male and shows women how to spot the danger signs. Simultaneous.
- Author(s)Pamela Jayne
- PublisherHunter House Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication07/03/2001
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationAlameda, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1900
- ImprintHunter House Inc.,U.S.
- Weight500 g
- Width139 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.