All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDiva! is a lavishly illustrated photojournal combining text and images that capture the Divas of World Wrestling Entertainment at their most sensual, energetic and revealing. The book is full of unique, exciting photo layouts which illustrate the Divas as some of the sexiest women in the world today. Diary-style comments show them to be powerful, insightful women who enjoy working hard and playing hard. In the words of top diva Trish Stratus: We're sexy, we're strong, we're beautiful and athletic - and we've redefined the word Diva!
- Author BiographyMichael McAvennie is a life-long wrestling fan who has chosen to live on the north shore of Long Island because it is that much closer to Stamford, Connecticut - the headquarters of the WWE.
- Author(s)Michael McAvennie
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication07/11/2005
- SubjectBoxing & Combat Sports
- Series TitleWWE
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPocket Books
- Out-of-print date23/01/2012
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight617 g
- Width182 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.