All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
About this product
- DescriptionStrategies for making differences in work teams an asset, t a liability are provided in this practical guide. Team members are helped to understand and make the most of their differences and to overcome barriers to achievement that are sometimes the result of diversity. More than 50 worksheets provide teams, team leaders, trainers, and consultants with processes, guidance, and tools to learn how to diversify groups while building relationships. An appendix provides an antated list of resources, including books, training activities, and videos that are helpful in developing group members and training team leaders.
- Author BiographyLee Gardenswartz and Anita Rowe are partners in Gardenswartz & Rowe, a company dedicated to diversity management through consulting and training. Their clients include Shell Oil Company, Starbucks, and Boeing. They are the coauthors of The Managing Diversity Survival Guide, The Diversity Tool Kit, Diverse Teams at Work, Managing Diversity in Health Care, and Managing Diversity in Health Care Manual. They live in Los Angeles.
- Author(s)Lee Gardenswartz
- PublisherSociety for Human Resource Management
- Date of Publication15/04/2003
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationAlexadria, VA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSociety for Human Resource Management
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight426 g
- Width154 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edition Statementannotated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.