All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionFrithjof Pils uses multiple statistical techniques to examine the true nature of the relationships between diversification strategies and accounting-based, market-based, and growth-based performance. The author shows implications for the interpretation of past research, the design of future research including the use of meta-analysis methodologies, as well as management practice.
- Author BiographyDr. Frithjof Pils promovierte bei Prof. Dr. Andreas Bausch am Lehrstuhl fur Strategic Management and Controlling (European Utility Management) an der Jacobs University, Bremen. Er ist als Unternehmensberater bei The Advisory House tatig.
- Author(s)Frithjof Pils
- PublisherSpringer Fachmedien Wiesbaden
- Date of Publication27/01/2009
- LanguageEnglish & German
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationWeisbaden
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintGWV Fachverlage GmbH
- Content Note9 black & white illustrations, 20 black & white tables, biography
- Weight288 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Foreword byAndreas Bausch
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.