All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionThis book outlines the key issues involved in framing, designing, and implementing inclusion initiatives for organizations and groups. It offers ideas for helping individuals develop competencies for inclusion. It shows how to apply the practices of inclusion and provides a unified model by employing diverse voices to address a range of related topics in multiple contexts. It also contains examples of how diversity and inclusion has worked in a variety of settings. The book is includes information from topic experts, including internal and external change agents and academics.
- Author BiographyBernardo M. Ferdman, Ph.D. (Editor) is professor of organizational psychology at Alliant International University in San Diego and a leadership and organization development consultant. He is a SIOP Fellow and consults, writes, speaks, teaches, and conducts research on diversity and inclusion, multicultural leadership, Latinos & Latinas in the workplace, and bringing one's whole self to work. Barbara R. Deane (Associate Editor) is editor-in-chief for DiversityCentral.com and the Cultural Diversity at Work Archive and vice-president of The GilDeane Group, Inc. She writes, edits, consults, and speaks on diversity and inclusion and cross-cultural business issues. A division of the American Psychological Association and established in 1945, the Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology (SIOP) is the premier association for professionals charged with enhancing human well-being and performance in organizational and work settings. SIOP has more than 7,000 members.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication27/12/2013
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleJ-B SIOP Professional Practice Series
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight952 g
- Width161 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine51 mm
- Edited byBernardo M. Ferdman
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.