Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionDiversity in Action: A Manual for Diversity Professionals in Law is designed as a resource and educational tool for those performing diversity roles in law firms and corporate legal departments. It is a step by step guide to developing, implementing, and managing the functions of diversity and inclusion in an institutional setting. With this manual, you will be able to evaluate and effectively support the way your organization approaches diversity and inclusion initiatives. Divided into nineteen chapters, this comprehensive guide includes: * Creating strategic alliances; * Developing and measuring effectiveness of programs; * Establishing short term and long term projects for change; and * Promoting a sustained focus on diversity and inclusion resources in your organization. This user-friendly guide by Theresa D. Cropper and Anna L. Brown is written to assist anyone involved in diversity work. With more than 75+ years of combined experience, industry insiders provide the tools necessary for the diversity initiatives to run smoothly in your law firm or corporation.
- Author BiographyTheresa D. Cropper is the Chief Diversity Office for Perkins Coie LLP in Chicago, IL, where she is responsible for the firm's diversity policies and initiatives. Anna L. Brown is a Special Attorney/Director of Global Diversity & Inclusion st Sherman & Sterling LLP, in New York, New York.
- Author(s)Anna L. Brown,Theresa D. Cropper
- PublisherAmerican Bar Association
- Date of Publication07/11/2015
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Bar Association
- Weight286 g
- Width151 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.