CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionWe've lost our sense of unity as fellow Americans in this country. Not only our unity, but we're also losing our way. It's time to put all of our special interests aside and rediscover the common thread that binds us all. Divided We Fall is a powerful tool in helping fix the problems that face America and Americans today. Learn how the politicians use our hor, passions, good nature and liberties against us in order to maintain their own power. It's about rediscovering our commonalities and the power and authority that we have as described in the U.S. Constitution. Let the politicians be on alert! We the People are reading Divided We Fall !
- Author BiographyJoey Bruno is a published writer and professional photographer. He currently lives in his home state of Alabama enjoying the good cooking, weather and the beautiful people of the South.
- Author(s)Joey Bruno
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication14/09/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPolitical Science & Theory
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight231 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.