All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionGreat beginner's resource. This book blends personal development and human potential concepts with copywriting, to give the reader deeper insights required to create their own versions of prosperous copy. Because beyond the tools, techniques, and hot to texts out there in the market, this book is about giving the reader as many useful mindset distinctions to help them along their way. It is useful for aspiring COPYWRITERS and BUSINESS OWNERS who want to get an appreciation of it so they can oversee any copy works they outsource.
- Author BiographyJon Low is a Copywriter, Author, and Philosopher with over 10 years of experience in the spaces of human potential, practical psychology, business performance and eastern philosophies. He has worked with hundreds of people across multinational corporates and all walks of life including; global entrepreneurs, sports personalities, CEOs, young professionals, coaches and consultants. In carrying out his services, Jon has been able to help his clients identify the smallest of shifts that make the biggest differences for their lives and businesses - today. Jon's mission is to help others get clear on their version of a joyous and fulfilling life, and to provide them with the necessary resources to fully express their gifts to the world.
- Author(s)MR Jon Low Jl
- Date of Publication30/12/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight82 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.