All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
About this product
- DescriptionWhat difference can I make in this world? John Hurston shatters the tion that one person can't effect change in a nation or the world. Join him in the jungles of Africa, the cities of Korea and the ravages of Vietnam, and experience divine desperation. In a practical format ideal for personal or group study, this hero of the faith-the man whom Dr. Cho calls his mentor-shares timeless insights that will equip you to do more for God than you ever dreamed possible. You can make a difference! John Hurston's memoir should be required reading for every Christian who is committed to evangelism and prayer. -Ted Haggard, Pastor, New Life Church, Colorado Springs John Hurston's ministry alongside Dr. Cho is legendary...this book is birthed from the heart of one of God's choice servants. -Tommy Barnett, Pastor, Phoenix First Assembly of God This book will have you on the edge of your seat...and perhaps on your knees. Don't miss your opportunity to gain insight from the man who mentored the pastor of the world's largest church! -Marilyn Hickey, President, Marilyn Hickey Ministries This book will ignite you with the Spirit's fire of holy desire and will change you forever. -Billy Joe Daugherty, Pastor, Victory Christian Center, Tulsa About the author: John Hurston served with distinction as an Assemblies of God missionary for more than thirty years. He was knighted by Liberia's President Tubman, and his mission among drug addicts in Saigon was given premium property by the president's wife of South Vietnam. For more than twenty years he served as mentor to Dr. David Yonggi Cho, founder and pastor of Yoido Full Gospel Church in Seoul, Korea-the largest church in the world. Dr. Hurston is w an adjunct professor at Christian Life School of Theology in Columbus, Georgia. For more information, visit his website at www.hurstonministries.org.
- Author BiographyJohn Hurston served as an Assemblies of God missionary in Liberia, Africa, Seoul, South Korea and South Vietnam. Hurston now serves as an adjunct professor at Christian Life School of Theology in Columbus, Georgia. He helped form Church Growth International and is now an honorary member of the Church Growth International Advisory Board. He also served as mentor to Dr. David Yonggi Cho, pastor of the largest church in the world.
- Author(s)Dr John Hurston
- PublisherCreation House
- Date of Publication30/05/2003
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationLake Mary
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreation House
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight426 g
- Width155 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Foreword byPastor David Yonggi Cho
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.