All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionSacred Geometry is an ancient tool for discovering the creation and order of all things, through which our ancestors pondered the arrangement of our world and universe. By combining mathematics, science and intuitive awareness, they formed beliefs about the world around them. The language of mathematics, then and w, has a quality that expresses relationships in order to reveal the structure and orderly principles of the world around us. These relationships often manifest as patterns that allow us to discover the nature and power of the force that makes all things. These 33 divinely beautiful patterns to speak to your inner realm, the sacred place inside. Let the ancient forms guide your meditation and awareness. Relax and enjoy coloring each page as you unlock the ancient wisdom of Sacred Geometry. Learn what the ones who came before us knew. Each page reveals fascinating written information and rich illustrations that journeys out to the cosmos and back to the microcosm deep within. You'll learn as you color and de-stress.
- Author BiographyDeborah DeLisi has been a creative expressionist all her life, from the moment she first held crayons and pencils, draw pictures and writing childhood poems. A career artist, she has channeled her creative talents to bring people a sense of joy and self-discovery through her paintings, books and workshops. She strives to empower and inspire people through wisdom, compassion, love and understanding. Her Abundant Love Project has people around the world creating random acts of kindness for anonymous strangers and continues to grow daily. She lives in Southern California near the beach that gives her solace.
- Author(s)Deborah Delisi
- PublisherKanakolu Press
- Date of Publication03/03/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKanakolu Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight186 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.