CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionApart from the Quran, the most treasured sayings in the Islamic tradition are those of Muhammad himself, which form the Hadith, and ne more so than the sayings of God transmitted by Muhammad, kwn as hadith qudsi ('sacred sayings'). Ibn Arabis Mishkat al-Anwar is one of the most important and influential early collections of hadith qudsi, presenting 101 sayings drawn from the oral tradition and written collections. These Divine Sayings are universal, expounding the divine root of all goodness and beauty, and can be appreciated by people from any background. Recurring themes include our utter dependence upon God, and His readiness to forgive and embrace those who truly turn to Him. This book is a most wonderful gift. It comprises an elegant English translation, and Arabic text, of the hadith qudsi, with tes, compiled from the best early manuscripts, plus Ibn 'Arabi's chains of transmission.
- Author BiographyMuhyiddin Ibn 'Arabi was an eminent scholar and teacher of Islam in the Moorish culture of Andalusian Spain during the 12th century. Stephen Hirtenstein is the cofounder of Anqa Publishing and the editor of the Journal of the Muhyiddin Ibn 'Arabi Society.
- Author(s)Ibn al-'Arabi,Muhyiddin Ibn Arabi
- PublisherAnqa Publishing
- Date of Publication20/09/2010
- LanguageArabic & English
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAnqa Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight486 g
- Width235 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.